Early next year we'll be rolling out gallery framing (woo hoo!), but we wanted to create a guide for those of us who just need a nice, simple frame for standard size art.
NOTE: All of these frames are meant to fit an 8x10" print. They all have various sizes and colors, so click through if any strike your fancy. Nothing here is a promotion or affiliate link, just frames we think are cool and wanted to pass on to our friends.
1. Natural Bamboo EcoCare Frame, $27.81
**This is my favorite non-custom frame in the whole world—we have tons of these throughout our home
2. NIUBEE Clear Acrylic Floating Frame, $33.99 (Amazon Prime)
3. Americanflat Black Frame, $14.95 (Amazon Prime)
4. Golden State Art White Frame, $14.85 (Amazon Prime)
5. RPJC Wood frame, $14.59 (Amazon Prime)
6. Studio Décor White Float Gallery Frame, $29.99
You can also snag really cool vintage frames at estate sales, flea markets and thrift stores. This look can add character to a gallery wall or a pop of personality with the right paint.
And finally, you can't beat the price of the IKEA Ribba Frames. (For online shoppers: Remember, the European sizes are slightly different, but they still comfortably fit the 8x10" prints).
What are your favorite frames/framing hacks?